June 24, 2018

Blythecon Europe In Brussels


... is over and we had a fantastic time !



Many thanks to the Blythecon team for organizing a perfect event,
my lovely neighbours, friends, each and every Blythe lovers who stopped by my stall.
I was so happy to see you again or meet you for the first time !

Of course the day passed by very fast, too fast and I did not
get the chance to spend time with as many people as I would have liked
but hopefully we will catch up next time !


My stall at Blythecon Europe in Brussels



Here's a little close up of my stall and the Forest Fashion collection:


Forest Fashion


Enchanted Doe, Ursa Major and Minor, Queen of The Night,
Foxy lady, Forest Folklore and the Wolf Princess...

My little mushroom necklaces in their new packagings...


New packagings !


... some Forest Spirit ! ;-)

Potion...





And my donation to the raffle :


My donation for Blythecon Europe 2018





A little mosaic of pictures I took at the Museum of Natural Sciences in Brussels:

Museum of Natural Sciences, Brussels


It goes without saying that I much prefer to see these little ones alive and breathing
in forests and meadows though...