October 3, 2014

Raffle donations for Blythecon UK 2014



BCUK 2014


I am announcing with a heavy heart that I will be not able to attend BCUK 2014 
due to a heavy flood in my flat. I am really sad and sorry as I was so looking forward to it.
My deepest apologies to everyone !

Although I will not be there in person, it will still be possible to win a wool coat set, or even two.
This year Blythecon UK has chosen to help our fox friends and all the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the Fox Project. How wonderful !!! 

"The Fox Project is a charity dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and eventual release back to the wild of the Red Fox in SE England."


The winner will be given a voucher and will just have to contact me so I can mail his/her prize.

Coat set in "Pumpkin"
BCUK Raffle donation

Coat set in "Squash"
BCUK Raffle donation


Wishing every attendee and all the BCUK team the best of time !